The Colorado Vocal Institute is proud to offer partial work-study scholarships to students in support of tuition costs only. Work-study scholarships of up to $500 are awarded to highly qualified candidates based on the following criteria:
- Musical ability of the applicant demonstrated through an online video audition
- Programming needs of the Institute
- Financial needs of the participant
To be considered for scholarship, Students must submit the completed scholarship application. Scholarships are given out on a first come, first served basis.
- Completed scholarship application
- 1 Recommendation form (completed through an online form. The link to this recommendation form will be emailed to you when you submit the application form. It is your responsibility to email that link directly to your reference. Be sure you allow time for them to submit that form.
- A copy of pages 1 and 2 from your IRS tax form 1040 from the most current year. If possible, please black out social security numbers before sending. Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail to: Colorado Vocal Institute, 3440 Youngfield St. #111, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033.
All scholarship applicants will be notified within 15 days of the completed application. Institute scholarship awardees are required to provide up to 3 hours of service to CVI in the form of ushering or other activities.
Scholarship assistance is available, but it is limited. Please also consider investigating your local community (religious groups, schools, arts, civic organizations such as Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, etc & private donors) for alternate sources of financial aid.