Exhibitor Hours: Exhibitor booths are open to the public, Sunday – Friday.
- Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Monday – Thursday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:45 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 to 7:00 PM
- Saturday: EXHIBITS CLOSED
Exhibitor Information and Guidelines
Do you have a product to sell? Would you like to be an Exhibitor?
Our plans for Colorado Vocal Institute are well underway at our in Beaver Creek, Colorado! I hope that you will be able to exhibit in our beautiful exhibit area in the Vilar Performing Arts Center. We expect a large amount of foot traffic because our institute is being held at the same time as our “sister” programs Colorado Suzuki Institute and the Colorado Chamber Music Institute. We expect approximately 200 students and faculty to attend. Most participants combine their attendance at music workshops with a family vacation so we expect to host over 600 people. If you are a music-related business and interested in exhibiting please complete the Exhibitor Rental Form or call Julie at (303) 476-4330 ext. #0 or email email@example.com to discuss your product.
Please read the accompanying Exhibitor Information and Exhibitor Guidelines to assist with your decision and then fill out the Exhibitor Rental Form.
- Exhibit Price information: Table (3 x 8) $450.00 per table
- Table includes: One 3 x 8 table and one black tablecloth
- When you submit your form we will contact you with discounted lodging options.
- Saturday, June 18:
noon to 4:00 PM
- Sunday, June 19:
10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Monday through Thursday:
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 to 6:00 PM
- Friday, June 24
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 to 7:00
- PM Friday, June 25:
7:00 PM – 9 PM
The Colorado Institute of Music is proud to be able to offer scholarships to students who exhibit financial need and commitment to excel. These scholarships are funded in part by a silent auction held in the exhibit space during the 1st five days of each session. By contracting to be an exhibitor, you are also agreeing to be a part of this silent auction by donating one item. A description of your auction item will be listed in the registration packet that each student, teacher, and faculty member receives. A description of your auction donation and a minimum bid amount as well as its retail value will be posted in the exhibit area.
Each year the Colorado Institute of Music publishes a booklet for participants that includes advertisements of the exhibitors and a listing of the items on the silent auction. In order to have your information included in the booklet, by May 1 please send us your camera-ready ad measuring 3.5” wide by 4.7” high via email and include a detailed description of your silent auction item on your Space Rental Form.
There is no US Postal service to Copper Mountain. If you have items to ship to Beaver Creek, we suggest you ship them using USP or FedEx. Contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org for the shipping form and directions on how to ship your items.
Questions? email@example.com or 303-476-4330 ext. 0
APPLICATION AND ASSIGNMENT OF SPACE
- Applications will be made in writing on the contract form provided and must be accompanied by payment in full. Booth/space assignments shall be made on a first come, first-served basis.
CIRCULATION AND SOLICITATION
- Circulars or advertising matter of any description should be distributed within the booth assigned to the exhibitor presenting such material.
CONSTRUCTION OF EXHIBITS
- All exhibits must be arranged so as not to interfere with or obstruct the view of other exhibits. No items of any kind can be attached in any way to walls.
CONTRACT FOR SPACE
- The application for space and the formal notice of assignment by the CIM constitutes a contract for the right to use the space allotted. The booth must not exceed the space assigned and the exhibitor should understand when renting space that the Colorado Institute of Music does not provide storage space outside of the booth space. In the event of fire, strike or other uncontrollable circumstances rendering the building unfit or unavailable to use, the contract shall not be binding.
- The exhibitor agrees not to dismantle or do any packaging before final closing of the exhibit.
- The exhibitor acknowledges the CIM has no responsibility for the exhibitor’s property, and the exhibitor takes full responsibility for all risks to the property that the exhibitor brings to the exhibition.
- Exhibits, which include the operation of musical instruments or audio equipment, should be conducted or arranged so that the sounds resulting from demonstration will not disturb adjacent exhibitors and their patrons.
RESTRICTIONS IN USE OF SPACE
- No exhibitor shall reassign, sublet or share his or her allotted space without the knowledge and written consent of the CIM exhibits manager or Institute Director.
SILENT AUCTION DONATION
- By agreeing to be in exhibitor you are also agreeing to donate to the silent auction. Please bring your auction item with you to Copper Mountain and be sure to list it on the paperwork so we can start the publicity for your donation.