UPDATE as of 1/03/2023
We will continue to monitor the COVID situation but our hope/expectation is that we will hold the 2023 Institute without masking or vaccination restrictions. We will determine a final COVID policy before registration starts in January! See the below paragraph for the policies we had in place for last summer of 2022.
UPDATE as of 1/7/2022
We plan to hold the 2022 Institute in person this June! While the current rate of community transmission is high, we believe that by June things will settle down quite a bit. Because the teens in the program work and live in such close contact we are requiring proof of vaccination for all attending teens. We hope that this will allow all of the teens to gather indoors without masks this year! It is impossible to know what the COVID19 landscape will be like but please know that we will still need to follow all safety guidelines that may be in effect at the time of the Institute. This may include wearing masks, social distancing and limitations on LARGE group gatherings. We will know more as we get closer to June. Fortunately, Beaver Creek is one of the most beautiful places in the world to be outside and explore. Plus, we will work to add extra small group opportunities for fun and relaxation!
Please Note: We are working hard to find a balance that everyone can live with. We want to give you as much financial peace of mind as possible but our non profit has financial obligations to meet as well. On April 15th we have to commit financially to our faculty, The Charter, and Beaver Creek and will be contractually obligated to them. However, there are some things that we can do to minimize the financial risk for you and your family.
1) If you or your child test positive for COVID19 prior to attending, we will offer a refund with proof of the positive COVID19 test.
2) Full refund up until April 15th for any reason.
3) Full credit after April 15th if you personally feel it is unsafe for your family to attend.
4) Full refund or credit (whichever you prefer) if we need to cancel because Colorado moves into red or purple on their COVID19 dial prior to the date of arrival.
At this point in time we are not planning to hold a virtual institute. We expect to be able to meet in person. If, at the last minute, Colorado moves into the red or purple on the COVID19 dial we may move to an optional virtual institute if time allows.